quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

Playlist A Culpa É Das Estrelas

Oi,oi, oi, gente! Bem, eu resolvi mudar a coluna Headphone para Playlist, e ela vai ser um pouquinho diferente... Espero que gostem!


The Fault In Our Stars - Troye Sivan
"You lost
A part of your existence
In the war
Against yourself
Oh the lights
They light up in lights of sadness
Telling You
It's time to go"



Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
"Just stay strong
Cause you know I'm here for you
Theres nothing you can say
Nothing you can do"




Carry On - fun.
"We are not
We are not shining stars
This I know
I never said we are"


A Drop In The Ocean - Ron Pope
"I was praying
That you and me
Might end up together
It's like wishing for rain
As I stand in the desert"



Echo - Jason Walker
"I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário